SO 160. STANDING COMMITTEES
(1) The following Standing Committees are established at the commencement of each Parliament for the purposes of managing the business of Parliament
(a) Business Committee
(b) Privileges Committee; and
(c) Standing Orders Committee.
(2) The standing committees in clause (1) remain convened until the dissolution of Parliament.
(3) Standing Orders relating to meetings, powers and procedures apply to all standing committees.
(4) Standing Order 161 applies to the Business Committee.
(5) Standing Order 165 applies to the Privileges Committee.
(6) Standing Order 166 applies to the Standing Orders Committee.
(7) Otherwise, a standing committee may determine its own procedure.
STANDING COMMITTEE (AMENDED 22 MARCH 2021)
[show-team orderby=’rand’ category=’standing-orders’ layout=’table’ style=’img-square,text-left,odd-colored’ display=’name,photo,freehtml,location’]